Originally Posted - Saturday, April 3, 2010
This next week Gordon and I are heading to the Craft Brewer's Conference in Chicago. To make the most of it Gordon and I are going split up and go to different sessions.
We thought about staying at a local hostel that Gordon and I had stayed at while attending Siebel but he refused. I stayed there for two weeks but Gordon stayed at the hostel for the entire Chicago portion of Siebel. Apparently the experience was scaring for him. If I remember correctly Gordon said on rainy days the roof leaked into his closet. Needless to say we have decided to upgrade to hotel.
If you are attending CBC and are interested in getting together for a beer e-mail us.