Monday, September 13, 2010

Last Week

Originally Posted - Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last week's Craft Brewers Conference seems to have gone by in a flash. There were lots of great seminars, so many in fact that it's impossible to attend them all. I'm looking forward to getting the mp3s so I can listen to the ones I couldn't attend. My favorites were the QC lab for under $3K and Vinnie Cilurzo's Toothpicks, Garlic, and Chalk seminar on sour beer production. I'm always amazed how open this industry is with sharing information.

To cap it all off, the World Beer Cup dinner was a treat. Chef Shawn Paxton and Randy Mosher pulled out all the stops with such items as a beer braised pork belly with a Styrian Golding hop pesto. I'm not a hophead but I'll give props for creativity.

But it's back to the grind. Ah, the joys of shopping for commercial real estate.

-Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment